OK… So you just installed WordPress on your server for the very fist time and your super jazzed about getting your thoughts out. The only problem is that you have absolutely no idea how to navigate WordPress Software. Don’t worry, the fine people at WordPress have been doing this for quite some time and decided to help the thousands of new wordpressers out there by creating this friendly users manual.
Everybody has questions when they learn something new so don’t worry. When I first started, I wanted to know what the heck TAGS were. Whenever you post to your WordPress blog, you have the option to add tags. I had never used tags and I was quite serious about learning everything I could about WordPress, so I went to the user’s manual and read that TAGS are essentially the same things as categories. The difference seems to be that some people prefer to click in the tag cloud while some people prefer to search by category.
If you have ever wanted to know anything about wordpress, and hate to search for the answer, please comment below and I’ll see if I can find the answer for you.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Next Post: How to make the Copyright symbol and many others on Desktops and laptops
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- What the hell are wordpress post tags anyway??
- 5 of The Most Beneficial and Essential WordPress Plugins Ever Coded
- 5 More of The Most Beneficial and Essential WordPress Plugins Ever Coded
- Easily Add A Mobile Version of Your Self Hosted WordPress Blog for all Visitors That View Your WebSite from a Cell Phone or PDA With This Plugin – MobilePress
- Code Igniter is a Free & Open Source Web Application Framework for Developing Kick Ass PHP Programs