There’s a website out there that generates free warning labels for your websites or office documents. And that website is appropriately named Warning Label Generator.com.
There’s a very simple 4 step process to making a warning label.
- Step 1: pick any one of 11 different labels.
- Step 2: Choose any one of the 45 warning symbol.
- Step 3: Type in your warning message.
- Step 4: Click the “Generate Warning Label” button.
Here at Mr. Bup.com, We decided to make a Cloverfield Movie Warning Label and here it is:
To download your custom warning label, right-click on the image and choose the ‘Save Picture As..’ option from the drop-down menu.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Reverse IP Lookup & Domain DNS Check at myIPNeighbors.com – Who Shares Your IP Address on Shared Hosting
Next Post: Instantly Create a 3D, CD, or DVD box Image Online For Free
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- PicResize.com Resizes, Shrinks, & Crops Your Images Online For Free
- Instantly Create a 3D, CD, or DVD box Image Online For Free
- 11 Inspirational and Well Designed Logos to Inspire Your Next Project
- PHPLIST is an Extremely Powerful Free & Open Source PHP Based Subscription Newsletter Manager For Your Website
- Flowplayer is a Flash Video Player for Embedding Video Streams into Your Website