Zimbra Desktop uses modern Web 2.0 AJAX technology and is designed to handle several email accounts with multi-gigabyte storage. There’s no more 2 gigabyte mailbox limit (sorry Outlook), plus Zimbra Desktop works offline so you can write emails anywhere!
Zimbra Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL, Outlook or any other work or personal email account using POP or IMAP is easy to set up in Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop. The best part is that you can read them offline without an internet connection. HOW COOL IS THAT !!
A Few Select Zimbra Features:
- Email, contacts, and calendar all in one application
- Available for Windows, Apple, or Linux
- Wizard setup for Yahoo! Mail Plus, AOL and Gmail email accounts
- Any POP or IMAP email account can be added
- No email storage limit
- Works online and offline
- View addresses as Yahoo! Maps
- Automatically detect your location and find points of interest with Yahoo! Local
- Contacts Lists
- Documents, Tasks, Briefcase
- Email, contacts and calendar synchronize to the Zimbra Server – Optional
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Instantly Create a 3D, CD, or DVD box Image Online For Free
Next Post: Open Source Web Design, OSWD, Download Free Website Templates
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- SpiceBird is the Free & Open Source Alternative to Microsoft Outlook!! Based of Thunderbird.
- Gmail Gives You Exactly 5 Seconds to Get Your Foot Out of Your Mouth by Adding a Cancel Button
- Mozilla Thunderbird is the Free & Open Source Answer to Microsoft Outlook, Sort of !!
- Open Office is the Free & Open Source Alternative to the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- 4 Quick Tips to Harvest the Inner Speed Demon that Your Desktop Computer has Lost Over Time. COMPLETELY FREE