When developing an new website or business for that matter, perhaps nothing counts so much as your new venture’s image. I am sure that most of you reading this blog have your own website or are atleast planning on starting a new web based project soon. I am here to tell you that the appearance of your site is every bit as important as the content of your site.
Your project’s appearance and branding will all begin with a logo design. Just about every website you have ever surfed to has a logo, be it completely awesome or total carp, in the upper left hand corner. That logo is the most important part of brand building and with that in mind please take a look at these 11 inspirational logos we found at LogoPond
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: CakePHP enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications
Next Post: Handle 404, 500, and 301 Errors as Well as Many Others With an .htaccess file
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- WebValuer.org is a Free Service to Evaluate the Worth of Your Website or Blog
- dnScoop is a Free Online Tool to Estimate Your Established Domain or Website
- The 7 Best Places You Should Visit For Incredible Free Website Design Templates
- Icon Archive Is A Collection Of Over 23,400 High Quality Icons For Windows, Macintosh And Linux Systems
- 9 Strange, Funny, & Ridiculous Random Photos and Images Found From All Around the Globe