dnScoop domain check and value estimation tool at dnScoop.com attempts to estimate a value for an established website or a domain name by using many factors.Some Factors Include:
- Links pointing to the domain (Yahoo.com)
- Popularity of the domain
- Age of the domain (Archive)
- Pagerank of the domain
- Traffic to the domain (Alexa)
- and more…
You simply type in your domain name and hit enter, dnScoop will do the rest. The generated report takes approximately 5 seconds, so just hold on a tick while the site does its thing. The report grades your site on the above factors and generates a value for your domain or website. They even provide copy and paste code at the bottom of the report for you to include on your own site.
While dnScoop believes that their tool is a good indicator of your site’s value and earning potential. They don’t claim that it is 100% accurate, but they are constantly working to improve its accuracy. We hope you enjoy this site and the website valuation tool.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: 5 of The Most Beneficial and Essential WordPress Plugins Ever Coded
Next Post: Blender is an Open Source, Cross Platform Suite of Tools for 3D Graphics Creation
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- Reverse IP Lookup & Domain DNS Check at myIPNeighbors.com – Who Shares Your IP Address on Shared Hosting
- Easily Create Free Website Thumbnails and ScreenShots for Your Next Web Application, Blog, or Directory
- WebValuer.org is a Free Service to Evaluate the Worth of Your Website or Blog
- Re-Brand Yourself or Your Business with the Global Domain Extension .CO – Register Online Now
- Protect Your Blog, Forum, & Website From Spam With A Captcha by Using reCAPTCHA