PicResize.com can be a total savior to those who need to resize or crop images and don’t have have the tons of cash to shell out for Adobe Photoshop or understand the complexities of GIMP. You simply point your browser to PicResize.com and follow 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Select picture to upload
- Step 2: Choose a new size (Width/Height)
- Step 3: Choose any special effects
Between the resizing options and the effects options(Equalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Spread, Gaussian Blur, Oil Paint, Rotate, Polaroid, Crop, Brightness, Contrast, or Raised Frame), you can literally adjust your uploaded image thousands of different ways. PicResize supports JPEG, GIF, and PNG images and the best part is that you don’t have to pay one single cent to use it.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Blender is an Open Source, Cross Platform Suite of Tools for 3D Graphics Creation
Next Post: Simple Invoices is an Open Source, Web-Based Invoicing PHP & MySQL Driven Application
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- The Warning Label Generator Is A Great Way To Generate Your Own Website Warning Labels!
- Paint.NET is Free Open Source Image and Photo Editing Software for Windows
- Free Online Watermarking Tool to Keep Your Images & Photos Secure
- Jahshaka is a Full Feature Free and Open Source Video Editing Software Suite
- Easily Create Free Website Thumbnails and ScreenShots for Your Next Web Application, Blog, or Directory