ColorBlender is a web-based tool for creating color palettes for website designs as well as other types of digital design. The main feature of the site is having a complete “blend” of 6 matching colors created for you after you choose only one “base” color to build from. This makes it very quick and easy to create a color scheme for your website or application. You can instantly use the generated colors for text, backgrounds, links, borders, or whatever you choose.
When you are satisfied with your “blend” you can write down your rendered colors in either hexidecimal or RGB format. You can also save it online so you can access it later.
If you have no idea what color to select first, click here and browse the gallery of generated color pallets
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Paint.NET is Free Open Source Image and Photo Editing Software for Windows
Next Post: Gliffy is an Online Flow Chart & Diagram Software Suite at Gliffy.com.
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- Instantly Create a 3D, CD, or DVD box Image Online For Free
- Free Online Watermarking Tool to Keep Your Images & Photos Secure
- 1Link.in Allows You to Insert Multiple Links into One Combined Shorted URL
- dnScoop is a Free Online Tool to Estimate Your Established Domain or Website
- PicResize.com Resizes, Shrinks, & Crops Your Images Online For Free