WebValuer.org is a FREE service that evaluates the worth of any website or blog. You can find out how many visitors your site has, how many pages are viewed, and how much your website makes through ad revenue. Some of the software they use at Web Valuer is through compete.com, so you can also check out how your competition stacks ups.
The valuation tool combines data from all across the web, as well as onsite staff who are constantly seeking out new information & revenue data. Their goal is to have an accurate resource that any casual user, advertiser or web entrepreneur can turn to when researching a website.
Although website valuation is not an exact science, Web Valuer.org gives a decent overview of how well your website is doing. Valuations are roughly based on a 3 year multiple. You should keep that in mind before you go and offer Joe Blow Grandma’s entire cookie jar for his 6 month old site, titled HowToSellAWebsiteIn6Monthes.com.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Code Igniter is a Free & Open Source Web Application Framework for Developing Kick Ass PHP Programs
Next Post: The Free & Open Source Web Browser, Firefox is the faster, more secure, and fully customizable way to surf the web
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- dnScoop is a Free Online Tool to Estimate Your Established Domain or Website
- Easily Update Your Twitter Account From Your Cell Phone, IM Software, and/or 3rd Party Applications
- Similar Sites is a FREE Service That Recommends Websites That are Similar to All of Your Favorites
- Protect Your Blog, Forum, & Website From Spam With A Captcha by Using reCAPTCHA
- 11 Inspirational and Well Designed Logos to Inspire Your Next Project