Imagine if you could edit movies with flexibility and speed, create effects in real time, and animate with unlimited features. Jahshaka allows you to do just that plus much much more. With Jahshaka, you can paint and design on moving video, create music with all the tools professionals use, and work in any format at any resolution. Basically the sky is the limit.
Jahshaka uses todays next-generation hardware to do everything in real time, regardless of what box you are running on. Thanks to the power and economics of mass markets, todays pc’s come with everything you need to create any kind of media you want. Todays graphics cards would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars just a few years ago… and deliver an unbelievable level of power and speed into your hands. This is the power that drives jahshaka.
Jahshaka’s morphing interface allows you to work as a editor when you are editing, to work as a compositor when you are creating effects, as a audio enginer when you are mixing, and as a animator when you are doing 3d. It will even allow you to create your own hybrid interfaces to match your workflow.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: CamStudio is a Free and Open Source Alternative to Camtasia for making ScreenCasts (Screen Capture Movies)- SAVE 300 USD
Next Post: PSPad is an AWESOME FreeWare Windows Based Text Editor/IDE for Many Programming Languages
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- GIMP (Free Adobe PhotoShop) is the Best Free Open Source Image Manipulation Software Available, PERIOD
- Open Office is the Free & Open Source Alternative to the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- PicResize.com Resizes, Shrinks, & Crops Your Images Online For Free
- Blender is an Open Source, Cross Platform Suite of Tools for 3D Graphics Creation
- FileZilla is the Best Free & Open Source Client & Server FTP Software Package Available, PERIOD