4 Quick Tips to Harvest the Inner Speed Demon that Your Desktop Computer has Lost Over Time. COMPLETELY FREE
Chances are that if your taking time to read this article, your once reliable workhorse desktop PC has morphed into a big fat greasy pig thats bleeding your time and sanity dry. Can you admit that your PC craps out every time you try listening to your favorite Journey MP3’s or that it take a 5 whole minutes to boot up in the morning? I MEAN COME ON!! 5 minutes!! What is it, the Eniac? Admit it, your PC has started to really tick you off. But Fear not, MrBup.com has the solution for you. Follow these 4 completely free steps, and your desktop computer will be back to its old self in no time.
- Use a Virus scan to regularly check for Malware, Spyware, and Viruses.
- Download and install an antivirus software suite such as Norton or McAfee. McAfee is free if you are a Comcast customer, however if your not, checkout some of these other free antivirus packages.
- Get ONE IM application that can replace the 3 your probably already have installed on your computer.
- If you are running 2 or 3 IM softwares at one time, you need to downsize to 1. I recommend Pidgin. With Pidgin, you can chat with your online IM friends on networks such as MSN, Yahoo, AIM, MySpace, and many more. Pidgin lets you IM everyone through one easy to use application.
- Uninstall any unneeded and/or worthless softwares.
- Chances are that if you didn’t build you PC from scratch, there are probably a bunch or useless programs eating up your precious RAM. Uninstall these nasties and find better more streamlined replacements if need be.
- Limit the numer of programs that fire up when the computer boots up.
- The programs that startup while your computer is booting up in the morning can put significant strain on your computer’s resources. You can do this by either using Windows Defender or REVO uninstaller. Both programs are completely free and work very well.
If you follow these 4 tips, I guarantee that you PC will boot faster, run cleaner, and crash less than ever.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: SpiceBird is the Free & Open Source Alternative to Microsoft Outlook!! Based of Thunderbird.
Next Post: Download More than One Thousand High Quality Icons From YellowIcon, Many COMPLETELY FREE of Charge
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- Pidgin is a FREE & OPEN SOURCE Instant Message Manager That Connects You to AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, and Many More
- Open Office is the Free & Open Source Alternative to the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools
- FREE & Open Source Windows Based GPL Desktop Computer Virus Scanning Software
- SpiceBird is the Free & Open Source Alternative to Microsoft Outlook!! Based of Thunderbird.
- The Free & Open Source Web Browser, Firefox is the faster, more secure, and fully customizable way to surf the web