DamnIT makes it simple for beta testers to provide useful feedback by prompting them after an error occurs and combining their response with error message, file, line number, and back-trace information. You’ll receive detailed automated error information instead of vague bug descriptions.
How It Works in Five Simple Steps:
- Sign up and confirm your email to receive an Application Key.
- Include damnit.js with your Application Key in your html pages.
- When an error is captured or the onerror event is called, the error is sent to DamnIT.
- You can optionally let your users provide a description before the error is sent.
- DamnIT instantly sends you an email detailing the error.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: The Simplest FREE File Hosting WebSite Ever is Now Also The Fastest !!
Next Post: Easily Turn A 128 Character Long URL into a 25 Character Long Easy to Remember URL with Tinyurl
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- Handle 404, 500, and 301 Errors as Well as Many Others With an .htaccess file
- Gmail Gives You Exactly 5 Seconds to Get Your Foot Out of Your Mouth by Adding a Cancel Button
- Easily Create Free Website Thumbnails and ScreenShots for Your Next Web Application, Blog, or Directory
- dnScoop is a Free Online Tool to Estimate Your Established Domain or Website
- Zimbra is Yahoo’s Free & Open Source Desktop Email Client to Replace MS Outlook