I recently came across Modified Power Wheels.com while searching Google for ways to increase the speed of my son’s new Toyota FJ Cruiser Peg-Perego ride on toy(no, its not made by Power Wheels). I picked one up at Walley World the other day for his birthday present and needless to say, I got a GREAT DEAL. When I got home and finished assembly with the help of my boy, we went to Modified Power Wheels and found ways to add an additional battery under the hood to increase the speed all the way to 12 MPH !!
Before you look into doing anything like this with your kids, so should understand that you will most likely strip out a gear or two thanks to the increased speed. Don’t worry though; the good fellas at Modified Power Wheels have free videos that will teach you how to fix the stripped gears. Its pretty cool and I think its a pretty sweet site.
If you enjoyed this article please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Previous Post: Re-Brand Yourself or Your Business with the Global Domain Extension .CO – Register Online Now
You May Also Enjoy One Of These Posts:
- The BEST Damn Digital Cell Phone EVER!! HTC Touch Pro 2 that Runs Google Android
- Similar Sites is a FREE Service That Recommends Websites That are Similar to All of Your Favorites
- Ping-o-Matic is a Free Service That Pings All the Major Blog Services & Search Engines
- AllDLL.net is an Online Repository of over 15000 DLL Files to Fix Your PC Problems for Free
- 1Link.in Allows You to Insert Multiple Links into One Combined Shorted URL